Open Classic - Automatic Pool Cover
OPEN Classic is the answer for all those wishing to secure their pool for a small investment.
The OPEN Classic is a motorised, above-water, slatted cover with mains power supply. This cover offers a lower-cost alternative to other slatted safety cover options whilst having all of the functionality. It is suitable for almost all existing or projected pools and is particularly easy and quick to install. The OPEN Classic mechanism is declutchable and can be used to secure the pool manually at any time.
OPEN SURF - Cover Specification
- Takes up little space on the pool deck
- Base stand level adjustment
- Equipped with travel stops
- Declutchable motorisation
- Removable in winter (if required)
- Possibility of casing for transformation
- Complies with the Safety Standard NF P90-308.
Economic & Safe
Less evaporation. Better thermal balance for a longer use of the pool at a lower cost. Cleaner water.
Closed & Locked: once in place, safety is assured. No need for constant attention.
Range of application:
3 x 3 m to 7.5 x 15 m
3-year warranty on the slats & 2 years on mechanical parts and the motor.
Casing for the OPEN Classic
Many owners of the OPEN Classic model want to upgrade their product after a few years of use. Desjoyaux offers a simple solution, specially designed to meet this requirement.
Identical in structure to the "BANC PVC or wood", this solution makes it possible to transform an OPEN Classic into a "BANC PVC or wood".
Transform your above-ground cover into a bench cover
- Complete range of finishes (white or sand-coloured frame, wood, sand-coloured or white PVC finish)
- Fully removable top to facilitate cleaning the slats