Safety Bar Pool Covers
A bar safety cover offers both safety and functionality.
As with all of our safety systems, EASY Top, EASY First, EASY One, EASY Light and EASY Wood bar covers are subject to a certificate of conformity from the National Testing Laboratory of France (Laboratorie National d'Essais) (NF P90-308).
Why choose between safety and aesthetics?
Easy Top bar cover is the only cover manufactured using "SUPERBLACK "evolution" fabric: black polyester, grey underside coating, stronger and naturally held taut over your pool. Folds or creases are a thing of the past with no need for a multitude of hooks or other straps.
So many qualities make the EASY bar cover range an exceptional solution:
- Protection and cleanliness with its peripheral water tightness qualities: the leaf proof tension principle along the lengths.
- Extended cover life thanks to two interchangeable anti-abrasion strips located under the cover in line with the coping stones, which protect the cover from wear.
- Economical rectangular shape which is suitable for almost all standard or free-form pools.
- Quick installation with only 6 drill holes for the largest covers.
- The ends of our aluminium bars rest on the copings and are protected by runners.
- Tension is applied using lockable stainless steel ratchets.
- A drain hole is provided between each bar to prevent water pockets from forming.
Cover Comparison Table
Click the table to view comparison.